Careers at the Co-op
Thank you for your interest in a career at the Co-op!
Current Openings (detailed job descriptions available below)
*New Position Soup and Salad Bar Buyer - (36-40 hours per week) - Must be flexible for scheduling, but mostly morning/afternoon shifts 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM. Starting pay is $13.00 per hour. (Job description will be available soon)
Wellness Buyer/Receiver - (36-40 hours per week) - Must be flexible for scheduling, but mostly morning/afternoon shifts 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Starting pay is $13.00 per hour.
*New Position Soup and Salad Bar Stocker - (20-28 hours per week) - Must be flexible for scheduling. Starting pay is $11.00 per hour. (Job description will be available soon)
How do I get an application for employment?
There are 2 ways:
- You may download an application by clicking here.
- Or, you may pick one up at the Co-op during business hours. Job applications are located in a literature holder just inside the main doors.
What is your application process?
- Every Tuesday between 9:00 and 11:00 am, completed applications are accepted at the Human Resources department in the Annex Building at 749C South State Street. Please be prepared for to speak briefly with an HR representative.
- If you are unable to bring your application in person on that day please email it to email@example.com or mail it to the Co-op; attention HR dept.
- When a position is available, applications are reviewed and those who appear to be a possible fit (according to experience, skills, availability, etc.) are contacted for a phone interview.
- Those who appear to be a best fit after the phone interviews will be called to come in for a face-to-face interview with the department manager and human resources. Past employment verification is part of the hiring process.
How often should I apply?
- Qualified applications are kept on file and considered “active” for three months.
- Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we do not accept or respond to follow-up phone calls.
- If you wish to update your application (new phone number, availability, etc.), please drop us a note or email the human resources department.
- If you’d like to be considered for an open position and your application is no longer active, please reapply.
Download: Employment Application
Download: Wellness Buyer
Download: Soup and Salad Bar Buyer
Download: Soup and Salad Bar Stocker