Careers at the Co-op
Thank you for your interest in a career at the Co-op!
How do I get an application for employment?
There are 2 ways:
- You may download an application by clicking here.
- Or, you may pick one up at the Co-op during business hours. Job applications are located in a literature holder just inside the main doors.
What is your application process?
- Every Tuesday between 9:00 and 11:00 am, completed applications are accepted at the Human Resources department in the Annex Building at 749C South State Street. Please be prepared for a brief prescreen interview.
- If you are unable to bring your application in person on that day please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to the Co-op; attention HR dept.
- When a position is available, applications are reviewed and those who appear to be a possible fit (according to experience, skills, availability, etc.) are contacted for a phone interview.
- Those who appear to be a best fit after the phone interviews will be called to come in for a face-to-face interview with the department manager and human resources. Past employment verification is part of the hiring process.
How often should I apply?
- Qualified applications are kept on file and considered “active” for three months.
- Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we do not accept or respond to follow-up phone calls.
- If you wish to update your application (new phone number, availability, etc.), please drop us a note or email the human resources department.
- If you’d like to be considered for an open position and your application is no longer active, please reapply.
Current Openings (detailed job descriptions available below)
Outreach & Marketing Support - (20-28 hours per week) - Super fast-paced and fun! Must be available Wednesdays and be flexible for scheduling. Must be enthusiatic speaking in front of groups, able to handle administrative duties, Adobe InDesign experience is desirable.
Produce Stocker - (20-28 hours per week) - Fast-paced and fun. Cold, wet and dirty. Must be flexible for scheduling.
Download: Employment Application
Download: Produce Stocker