Welcome to Co-op Shop - Online Shopping & Curbside Pick-up
It’s simple. Just create an account, select your items, choose your pickup time, and let us do your shopping for you.
We strive to offer a variety of products for online purchase but, for various reasons, we cannot guarantee that all products will be available.
Here’s How to Get Started
You must create an account and personal password. You will enter your email and create your new password. Click here to create an account.
- Co-op Member/Owners: Your online shopping account will be connected to your member/owner number on record. You must use the email address associated with your member/owner account for your account to be linked. If you don’t know the email address linked to your account, please contact customer service.
- Not a Co-op Member/Owner? Everyone is welcome to Co-op Shop online shopping!
- To make a guest account: Click here to enter your name, email address, and choose a password.
- Enter the verification code that will be sent to your email.
Ordering and Pick-up
- Online orders are accepted 24/7, though orders must be placed 24 hours in advance of pick-up time.
- No minimum order.
- Curbside pick-up only. We do not offer delivery.
- Beginning Thursday, April 1, pick-up times will be available 7 days a week. Until April 1, pick-up days are Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. Available pick-up times will be provided during check-out. Please arrive promptly.
- A $5 fee will be charged to all orders.
- All orders are final. We will not be able to add or delete items to your order after it has been placed.
- To pick up, park near the store, then call or text us at 707-472-8961 to let us know your vehicle description.
- Payment by credit card, debit card or EBT will be completed at curbside. Payment using cash or personal check must be made inside the store at Customer Service.
- When applicable, senior discounts will automatically be applied to your order. If you would like to utilize your “Owner Appreciation” quarterly discount, please let us know in the note field and it will be applied at the time we process your payment.
Out of Stocks and Substitutions
- We may be out of stock of an item. We do not automatically substitute items. You must click on “Allow Substitutions” on the checkout page and enter the specific item(s) you would be willing to accept as an alternative in the item notes.
- We will do our best to find the closest substitutions possible.
- You can add additional notes in the instructions field on the shopping cart summary page.
- Online prices reflect the in-store price on the day you place your order. Some prices including sale prices may change between the time you place your order, and the time you pick it up. Most sale prices change bi-monthly on Wednesdays.
- Please keep in mind that the order total shown online is an estimate and often varies from the amount charged when the transaction is finalized on pick-up day. The exact price of each item will be printed on your receipt at pick-up.
Weighted Item Pricing
- For weighed items, the amount you pay will be finalized when we process your order on the pick-up date. This may vary slightly from the weight you selected online.
Cancel an Order
- If you need to cancel your order after checkout, call 707-472-8961 at least two hours prior to your scheduled pick-up time.