Co-op Art Wall
Ukiah Natural Foods Co-op as exhibit space, or Art Wall, for local artists to display their talents. The Art Wall is generally booked a year in advance.
Co-op Art Wall Policy
- Each artist has approximately one month to display their art work.
- The art should be installed in the early morning hours after store opening.
- The artist is responsible for hanging and removing the art. All art will be hung only within the framed area of the art wall.
- The art will be hung using the gallery fixtures provided. No tape, tacks, nails or staples may be used.
- The art to be displayed will be appropriate for all ages and contains no political or religious overtones, nudity or violence.
- The Co-op reserves the right to reject art for display or ask that art be removed.
- The Co-op is not responsible for theft or damage to the art display.
- Any sales of artwork will be conducted independent of Ukiah Natural Foods co-op and its employees
- The artist will remove the art by the last day of the month the art is displayed.