Anyone can join Ukiah Natural Foods Co-op!
As a consumer cooperative, Ukiah Natural Foods Co-op exists for the benefit of the people who use it. It is locally owned and democratically controlled. There are also special privileges and discounts extended to owners, such as:
- As a co-owner of the Co-op you can vote for the board, serve on the board or its committees and share in decision making.
- Annual patronage dividend - if earnings are sufficient, profits are returned to co-op owners in proportion to their purchases.
- Special 10% quarterly Owner Appreciation Discounts.
- Owners over 65 receive a 2% discount. Senior owners receive an additional 2% discount on Sundays.
- Case discounts on special orders.
- Opt to have your receipts emailed.
- Check-writing privileges for up to $50 over purchases.
- The Co-op Newsletter mailed directly to you.
- Reduced rates on Co-op classes.
- Invitation to the Co-op Annual Ownership Meeting.
- Owner-to-Owner discounts (see below).
- 10% off coupon for Fair Share members.
We have recently updated our Owner-to-Owner page. Here you will find information and discounts on products and services offered by our owners.