At Ukiah Natural Foods, our team is dedicated to making natural, healthy food and wellness accessible to everyone. When you work here, you join a community of staff, customers, producers, and member-owners. We value our employees, providing excellent benefits and a learning environment, because we believe we are Stronger Together.
Benefits Of A Co-Op Career
Starting wage of $14.50 per hour
Generous staff discounts
Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays*
401(k) program after six months of employment and age 21
Health insurance plan for qualified employees
Employee referral bonus program
A Quality Workplace
You’ll share your day with a community of wonderful people - from staff, to member-owners, to shoppers
A fast-paced, energetic environment
Room for individuality, camaraderie, and cooperation
Opportunities to learn more about natural foods and healthy living!
Full Time Positions
Cafe Shift Leader - Find the job description here.
Produce Shift Leader - Find the job description here.
Grocery Shift Leader - Find the job description here.
Assistant Produce Manager - Find the job description here.
Part Time Positions
Produce Clerk - up to 28 hours/week. Find the job description here.
Grocery Clerk - up to 28 hours/week. Find the job description here.
How Do I Get an Application for Employment?
- You may download an application.
- Applications are available at the Co-op during business hours. Find them in a literature holder just inside the main doors.
What is the Application Process?
- Applications are accepted by our Human Resources department at our annex office, located at 749C South State Street. If the office is closed, you may drop off the application in the white mailbox located by the front door.
- If you are unable to bring your application in person, you may email it to email@example.com or mail it, Attention: HR Dept. Our address is located at the top of the application.
- When a position is available, applications are reviewed and those who appear to be a possible fit (according to experience, skills, availability, etc.) are contacted for an interview.
- To update your application (contact info, availability, etc.), please call or email the human resources department.
- All applications are kept on file and considered “active” for all positions for three months from the date they are received. If you would like to be considered for an open position and your application is no longer active, please reapply.
Ukiah Natural Foods is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, religion, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.